I wanted to tell you how much you’ve helped me. You gave me the hope to become the person I wanted to be, by telling me, it's possible because others did.
· I realized I can realize my deepest dreams.
· I realized I wasn't crazy.
· I realized I was in the right way for my life, consequently most of the doubts disappeared.
· YOU GAVE ME CONFIDENCE IN MYSELF
And because my confidence grew so much I have started to truly live. You gave me a key which can open all the doors. Everything is happening NOW. (I was sure this key was somewhere on earth, I was looking for it many years. I followed my heart, completely blind by the hope to find it, and I came to Vancouver and I finally got it).
The most helpful things you've taught me: I'm allowed to listen to my heart by taking in consideration all the thoughts flowing through my mind.
· how to live the present moment.
· how to connect with my true self.
· how to be myself with others,
I just remembered one of the first things I told you: This first month in Vancouver is like, I met several persons, and each person represents one part of myself. You are one of them. I remembered so clearly now, I can still imagine, when I was talking to you at Monica's place, I saw at that moment my brain divided in several parts. Thanks Jim.